Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVipz GenerationGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To our youth Generation Society ..... The Vipz II Generation Community .... Jika anda berminat untuk Order baju,sila klik 'Order Vipz Generation T-shirt' Terima Kasih .... 1Malaysia 1Club 1Generation ....

PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cknara21
Senior
Senior
cknara21

Male Posts : 243
Tag ID : 09759

PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!!   PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 4:09 pm

What is...................
you need to suck it in order to make it straight...
the purpose is to make it go into the hole....

hehehe.... answer my brilliant puzzle.... Razz Razz Razz cheers Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
DaveSFC
DaveSFC

Male Age : 33
Libra Posts : 225
Tag ID : 09590

PostSubject: Re: PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!!   PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 5:04 pm

Wakakaka...i think i know whts the answer...well,i actually have two answer...the 1st answer is noodle..bcos,wee need to suck the nood;e to make it straight then its easy to go into mouth..hmmmm...but the 2nd answer might be a liitle different..wakakakaka...i think the 2nd answer i'll just put on my mind...not to tell you all....wakakakakaakka.... elephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.Sioloon.com[Low Profile Crew]
cknara21
Senior
Senior
cknara21

PostSubject: Re: PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!!   PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 5:21 pm

DaveSFC wrote:
Wakakaka...i think i know whts the answer...well,i actually have two answer...the 1st answer is noodle..bcos,wee need to suck the nood;e to make it straight then its easy to go into mouth..hmmmm...but the 2nd answer might be a liitle different..wakakakaka...i think the 2nd answer i'll just put on my mind...not to tell you all....wakakakakaakka.... elephant

wakakakakaka....nice try......go go go..answer more..... Razz
Back to top Go down
cknara21
Senior
Senior
cknara21

PostSubject: Re: PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!!   PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 2:37 pm

why no one answer my puzzle!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DaveSFC
DaveSFC

Male Age : 33
Libra Posts : 225
Tag ID : 09590

PostSubject: Re: PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!!   PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 6:19 pm

okok...then my 3rd answers was a jelly drink..i say so bcoz when drink a jelly drink..we need to suck hardly the jelly so that it can easily go through the straw hole and go in our mouth...hahahhahahahha
Back to top Go down
http://www.Sioloon.com[Low Profile Crew]
cknara21
Senior
Senior
cknara21

PostSubject: Re: PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!!   PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 6:13 am

DaveSFC wrote:
okok...then my 3rd answers was a jelly drink..i say so bcoz when drink a jelly drink..we need to suck hardly the jelly so that it can easily go through the straw hole and go in our mouth...hahahhahahahha

nice answer ..............but..............WRONG...totally WRONG.................hehehehehe Twisted Evil try again next time... Sleep
Back to top Go down
cknara21
Senior
Senior
cknara21

PostSubject: Re: PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!!   PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 8:48 am

time for answer.....it is when u need to put the thread through the needle's hole...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!!   PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PUZZLE FOR FUN!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Vipz Generation Community :: Lantak korang nak jawab-
Jump to: